Chloritol Antiseptic Solution [Cetrimide 3% w/v][Chlorhexidine digluconate 0.3%w/v]
- A clear light orange-yellow liquid with pine fresh odour.
- Ideal as a general purpose antiseptic cleanser.
- Has good antimicrobial effect against bacteria and fungi.
- Ideal for disinfection of skin, equipment and surfaces
- Use 175 ml made upto 1 litre with water
- Chloritol is incompatible with anionics, soaps and chlorine bleaches.
- Hypochlorite bleaches may cause permanent brown stains to develop in fabrics that have previously been in contact with Chloritol. Oxidizing bleach such as sodium perborate should be used in laundering instead.